[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 December 2016

I can quote directly from Richard's post this morning:

"no TP signals managed to pass over the Rockies"

Plenty of carriers, but mostly feeble, and seemed largely of DU origin. First total shutout for audio in quite a while.

I hope those further west have enjoyed a good sleep.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array