Re: [IRCA] opening

I need to concentrate on assembling a wooden frame loop for shipping to
Hawaii --- my one remaining antenna will come down next week or perhaps
just before Christmas.

Going to take the combination approach of Debock modified ULR's and
standard ULR's and bring a 3 X 3 frame loop
(one that traveled with me to Halifax one summer for waterfront DXing
(during buskerfest no less on the waterfront...)

People were actually puzzled by what, if any, entertainment I was
providing. They would stop, cock their heads to one side, not get the gag
that neither of us were getting - and then move on.

A quite "atmospheric research" for the Federal government satisfied most of
the curious.

In Hawaii - I may go as far as poolside or down to the beach -- and I am
sure I will be fine.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -