[IRCA] Local WBIS 1190 destroyed by IBOC

[IRCA] Local WBIS 1190 destroyed by IBOC

WHAM IBOC is destroying the reception of my local on 1190 WBIS and
according to their coverage map, I am right at the edge of their
primary coverage area.  It is currently 1530 EST.  I can null some of
the interference down enough to understand the programming, but it is
annoying to listen.

No one on earth can tell me that IBOC will not create interference
within a stations promary coverage area.  If I were driving around
and were listening on my car radio, I would simply tune away from
WBIS.  I suspect that they may have lost listeners due to this
problem.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland