[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 6 December 2016

At 1400 things were so bad that not only wasn't I hearing any TPs, (or even carriers), but regular Seattle powerhouses like KOMO sounded like DX. After about 1410 things began to recover, and I wound up hearing the low band Japanese big guns at fair-good levels. They only stayed around for about 20 minutes though, with all the audio gone by 1500. The recovery seemed limited to the lower end of the dial, with 594 and 693 doing the best here, 747 close behind, and 774 much weaker. Above that, zilch.

594 JOAK Tokyo, JAPAN Still only a weak carrier at 1400, but rose rapidly after 1410, up to fair-good level with woman in Japanese leading into Latin American music at 1450.

693 JOAB Tokyo, JAPAN Man/woman in Japanese at 1442 with language lesson.

747	JOIB	Sapporo, JAPAN   Language lesson at 1443, //693.

774 JOUB Akita, JAPAN Very faint audio from 1447 for a couple of minutes.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array