Re: [IRCA] North Korean MW Jamming

Chris:

Thank you for the interesting report about radio jamming in the Koreas.   Sadly, it's doubtful I will ever hear any other than on 1053 kHz here in Oklahoma.  It took me down memory lane to the jammers I use to hear in England in the late 1960s.  The most memorable was the East German one used against RIAS-Berlin on 990 kHz.  There were others but it's the one stuck in my mind.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.

Sent from my iPad