[IRCA] Todays Logs + Errorata :-)

Hi again all - thanks to all of you that responded both on and off list to
my question and helped me sort out a couple of things with the logs. I only
tentatively ID'ed the SER outlet as Manresa because MWLIST didn't show any
//'s on Elche, but now I know that all SER's are synchro, so that's helpful.
On Iran, the only thing I can say about my Farda gaffe was that I had 1575
on another RX on the Elad, and when I was taking notes I must've mucked it
up. You guys are sharp! WRT Ukraine, I should have known it was Ru and not
Ukrainian, largely because it says so right on the MWLIST. Apparently I'm
going  to have  to get more sleep.

With respect to the calibration I will not connect the ICOM to the ELAD. I
wondered about putting 5V at the antenna terminal, and apparently it was
good I asked. I am going to try and calibrate against a groundwave IBOC
first, and see what that does. Apparently they have to be within 1 Hz, so
that should work, if I can find one close enough. Theres a few in NY state,
so hopefully I can use one of those.

Thanks again everyone!

Regards,

Michael