Re: [IRCA] SDRs and Windows (was Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-30)

Hey Saul.  Iâve been using MacBooks of various vintages with Bootcamp and Win7 to run Perseus software for years.  Works well.  I went this route because using Parellels, when I tried it many years ago, just couldnât âemulateâ the USB port fast enough to âkeep upâ with the Perseus.  Thereâs a good help section on-line and the Bootcamp software is good about talking you through installation.

Once thing you should keep in mind is that ânewerâ MacBooks and MacOS will force you into using Win 10 â bad idea!  Iâm not sure what Mac OS is the last one to run Win 7 but there MAY be ways to work around it if you have a newer OS.  Google is your friend.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA

---