[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 November 2016

The last morning of November turned out to be one of the better ones here, with more Asian audio than I've heard in quite a while. Hopefully that's a sign for December.

594 JOAK Tokyo, JAPAN Weak, but definitely woman in Japanese at 1355.

693    JOAB    Tokyo, JAPAN    Snippets of the English lesson noted at 1405.

747    JOIB    Sapporo, JAPAN   Woman talking during English lesson at 1412.

774 JOUB Akita, JAPAN Man and woman talking during language lesson at 1409.

828    JOBB    Osaka, JAPAN    Language lesson, //774 etc at 1410.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Nothing earlier, but reached audio at 1146 with man talking.

1566    HLAZ    Cheju, KOREA    Woman in Chinese at 1444.

1575    VOA    THAILAND      Presumed the one with traces of talk at 1445.

1593 CNR1 CHINA Surprised to hear this one as the strongest TP of the day with woman talking at 1445.

None of signals were overly strong, but I'll take what I can get given recent conditions. Sunrise here is now 1500.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array