From: FEBCEPD
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 2:51 AM
Subject: RE: 1566 HLAZ Reeption Report

Dear Paul B. Walker, Jr.,

Please note the following verification E-QSLs for your reception report:

Frequency : 1566kHz

-----------------------------

Language : Korean

-----------------------------

Name : Paul B. Walker, Jr.

-----------------------------

Date : 18 November 2016

-----------------------------

Time :02:07 - 02:09 (KST)

-----------------------------

                       (KST-9=UTC)

Frequency : 1566kHz

-----------------------------

Language : Korean

-----------------------------

Name : Paul B. Walker, Jr.

-----------------------------

Date : 16 November 2016

-----------------------------

Time :02:57 - 03:01 (KST)

-----------------------------

                       (KST-9=UTC)

Thank you for your reception report! Also, in response to your inquiry
about our 1566kHz station, it runs on 250 kilo-watts of power. It has six
towers, and it is multi-directional. This means that the west-beam signal
covers China. The north-beam signal covers the Korean peninsula, the
northeast portion of China, Europe, and the eastern portion of Russia.
Finally, the east-beam signal primarily covers Japan and the northeastern
Pacific region. I hope this clarifies things for you a bit!

Best regards,

Chung Soo Kim

Manager of International Relations

Far East Broadcasting Company - Korea

Mail: MPO Box 88, Seoul 04067, South Korea

Loc.: 56 Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul 04067

Ph: +822-320-0431/ Cell: +8210-358-7184

Fax: +822-320-0229

Alternate E-mail: chungsoo@xxxxxxxx