Re: [IRCA] BBC News on 990

No, Paul.  There is a direct darkness path to Europe from AK at 18:30 UTC
at that time.  If conditions are right, then they will propagate.  A quick
check for propagation would be on 1215 for Absolute Radio.  If you can't
hear them, then Trans Polar propagation is out, and the signals are coming
from a southerly direction.  Chuck's observation needs to be heeded.  Walt