[IRCA] Too cold!

Well, there comes a time when even I won't go outside and that's going to
happen alot this winter, I can already tell,.

It's 9L15AM and -17 below right now, the windchill is at -25 below.

Nope, not happening.. no outside DX for me this morning, plus I've got
other stuff inside that needs to be done anyways.

Now, if it was -15 below with no wind, I could potentially tolerate
that.... for a few minutes.

Paul
Galena, Alaska
aka East russia lol