Re: [IRCA] Phasing with SDR

Thanks for passing this on Tim.

I wonder if this software do a better job than the others in the past that have provided the possibility of phasing using the AFE822 dual channel SDR?

(from a comment on the Afedri list from a couple of years ago:

AFE822x as well as AFEDRI SDR-Net x2 rev.3.0 - was designed to allow Diversity reception and provides phase shift control ability, below you can find list of application that you can use for Diversity reception:

HDSDR + SDR_Control
PowerSDR_mrx
Linrad
)

I believe Dave Aichelman has used HDSDR, and seemed pleased with its capabilities, though the Afedri developer seemed to prefer PowerSDR_mrx

  best wishes,

Nick