[IRCA] Arizona TP report, 11/26

A bang-up morning, particularly for the number of frequencies with audio,
and I was glad to have the SDR recording to take a careful look at the peak
signals on each frequency.  There were carriers on just about every 9kHz
split, and as noted, 774-JOUB stayed in remarkably long after my 1413UT
local sunrise.  I'm only including identifications where I'm sure, but the
rest are presumably the usual suspects more audible from better locations.

558 marginal audio through local QRM at 1351
594 JOAK weak audio at 1409
657 marginal audio at 1411
666 weak audio at 1306
693 JOAB fair audio at 1307
702 marginal audio at 1322
747 JOIB fair audio at 1414
774 JOUB excellent audio at 1348; occasional weak audio to at least 1449!
819 weak audio at 1306
828 JOBB fair audio at 1307
846 marginal audio at 1338
864 marginal audio at 1345
873 JOGB fair audio at 1343
936 marginal audio at 1258
945 marginal audio at 1258
972 HLCA fair audio at 1316
1044 weak audio at 1339
1053 jammer good audio at 1338 (if that isn't an oxymoron)
1134 marginal audio at 1336
1143 weak audio at 1336
1287 weak audio at 1317
1566 HLAZ good audio at 1318 (with no sign of the jammer)
1575 marginal audio at 1249
1593 weak audio at 1351

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx