From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:04:28 AM
Subject: [IRCA] good TP conditions

1400UT has been a dead time for TP signals the last little while, but
things are hopping this morning; whether it will keep going who
knows....but things like 666 quite readable at times have been pretty
unusual this year. Nothing like a couple of K=4 to get things going I guess.

And of course, no time to DX today....

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch