Re: [IRCA] 734 kHz typo

> Pete,
>
> Thanks for catching the error.  The frequency was 738 kHz. Just hear very briefly then vanished.

Tahiti on 738khz is notorious for running very low modulation.
It would be nice actually if more N.A. stations would tone
down the 'super-modulation' they currently run.

I have been in Tofino on the West Coast of Vancouver Island
where 738Khz Tahiti fades in at around 8PM (local) any given
evening in the Fall and Winter and is usually S9 or 10db
over S9 within an hour or so AND it's still barely audible! :-)

It is a pity that Hawaii does not operate on the 9khz plan.
Now THAT would be interesting!

Colin Newell in Victoria, B.C. Canada
Drake R8 - Wellbrook ALA100