[IRCA] TP Jammer on 1207khz

So, I've discovered what I assume to be a jammer, and an interesting on at
that.

I first heard it around 1545UTC on November14th playing what sounded like
an instrumental version of "Home On The Range". Well, almost exactly 24
hours later, it's playing the SAME thing!

It was stronger today (November 16th) then it was yesterday, but way more
fade-y an it would disappear completely and reveal another station or two
under it

Most jammers are white noise/jet engine noise or odd tones/beeps/blurps. I
can't imagine this is "Real" station

Here is a recording today of 1207khz taken at 1702UTC in Galena, Alaska
using a Grundig Sattelit 750 and 225 foot long wire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FpDnjoAUg

Paul Walker