Re: [IRCA] Ternimal resistance

Dennis,

You should have a phasing unit. They work great.
   Radio Shack has 5K ohm pots and that will work. I used those for
years, but I find a 2K or 2.5K ohm pot to be a bit easier to peak. It
isn't quite as touchy. If you have an ohm meter, set the pot resistance
at 950 ohms. The best is to monitor a frequency and adjust it. However
as you go out a move the EWE at night, setting the pot at night would be
hard to do by monitoring as the skip is there. But set the pot at 950
ohms and give it a try. At 880 ohms, at least you are in the ballpark.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR