Re: [IRCA] Radio Reloj (CUB) 770 kHz

On 2016-11-10, at 3:35 AM, Richard N Allen wrote:

> It's 0830 GMT and I'm hearing Radio Reloj, Cuba, on 770 kHz, but find no listing for it.  Does anyone have an idea about its QTH.
>
> Richard Allen,
> near Perry OK USA.

Hello Richard:

   The only Cuban I've ever logged on 770 Khz is Radio REBELDE, which I assume is this one as listed in MWLIST…..

CUB	 	Radio Rebelde	Victoria de las Tunas/CTOM1 *	 	10	 	CMKB

Maybe they are Transmitter/Program Swapping again.  Sometimes you never know what will appear on any of their established Frequencies??

If not this…….I have never logged anything else from CUBA on 770 kHz…………

73..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA