[IRCA] First Asian DX from PEI 2016

The Korean jammer obviously knew how much  we were missing it, and stopped
by in PEI this morning for a short period from 1033 to about 1038UT, not
strong, but it doesn't need a long and involved ID sequence.

Just past 1100UT there were also audio traces on 1548 and 1638kHz, made far
more difficult by a nest of thunderstorms southeast of us far out in the
Atlantic that just won't quit, and is creating havoc with our listening:
huge static crashes on the DKaz particularly.

1548 might have been Europe, given that both 1215 and 1341 were delivering
audio at times after local sunrise here at 1100UT, but a check of the Gold
website showed music, and 1548 here had a man talking, so there is still
hope for an Australian logging or two.

best wishes,

Nick