[IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 11/6/16

This morning was pretty much the same as the past several days with one exception.  HLAZ-1566 was received with intermittent barely audible, but unintelligible, talk from 1257 until fading out at 1317.  There was QRM splatter from 100 kW nuisance XERF-1570.  I'm going to guess I finally witnessed the much talked about sunrise enhancement since local sunrise was at 1259 and the signal peaked at 1307-1310.  The only other signals observed were heterodynes on 702 and 738 as well as a trace of something on 1116.  No other Asian signals were noted.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK,
PL-380 + 8-inch FSL.

Sent from my iPad