Re: [IRCA] WC Nov 5 snapshot - SDR shoot-out

--- Begin Message --- I don't have an Elad, but read the reviews, and see what other Elad users do with it.

>>>The Drake R8 came out on top easily with its ability to pull audio >>>effortlessly out of tight splits, the 7030+ a close 2nd and the Elad >>>a distant 3rd.

Being 3rd is not the problem, but a distant 3rd is.

>>>Pretty sure one of my Debock modified Ulr's could have bested the >>>Elad. The big thing: the SDR lacks sensitivity and the audio is >>>harsh.

This is even more surprising. Really curious to hear about what is behind this apparent discrepancy.

As for the Perseus, is it still in production?

Regards,

Vince, VA3VF

--- End Message ---