From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:54 PM
Subject: LBI DXpedition
To: NRC-AM <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first night ( Thursday ) was mostly auroral, with a few brief bits of
TA action. We logged a few new Cubans, and a few other new LA's.

The second night was less auroral, a bit better for TA's, but also featured
some new domestics.

Overall, conditions have been underwhelming. We're hoping for better
tonight on the final night of our event.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>