[IRCA] Alberta TP for 3 November 2016

I'd agree with Colin that signals improved today. But, yesterday's hole was so deep that it's a long way to crawl back to audio. Just one signal made it that far today:

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA First noted with ads at 1320, and noted off and on until 1400. Never better than poor, but beggars can't be choosers!

Just out of curiosity I checked 1240 at 1400, but no sign of CFNI at all today - it was back to the normal OR/WA jumble.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array