Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 11/2/16, and less is more in Victoria

Agreed -  there was a brief surge where 612 Khz lead the way (I think, my
watch might have said 1445 or something - I was tempted to switch on
the Elad for a few minutes... but didn't...)

By any measure, this morning was almost a complete wash out if not for that
sunrise "surge"

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -