Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-1-- Not!

No to DX.

Still recovering from Halloween frights last night when 4 12 year olds
showed up at the door...
One dressed as Hillary, one as Donald and two secret service...

Priceless. And this is Canada.

I looked at the Fish Barrel at 1420 and there were good hints of DU -- no
time this morning.

Another day tomorrow.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -