From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:20:58 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 30 Oct Victoria version

That and the fact that if we have not heard from Gary then we have achieved
a nihilists benchmark for DXing lows:

"There was no DX, there were no radios and there were no DXers..."

That was this morning. It never was.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -