[IRCA] Bruce Portzer/Facebook

--- Begin Message ---
Would someone who is a Facebook friend of Bruce, please inform him that his FB account has been hacked?  Someone, under his name and photo, is sending out bogus chat messages.  I had to Unfriend Bruce in order to stop the messages which deal with the "CEO of Facebook helping disabled people with cash."  Definitely fraudulent.  Also, major grammatical errors which I would not expect from the real Bruce.

Thanks.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX