Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1650 "SAC" Morse Code oddity

Audible right noew (0830 EDT) in North Georgia. SAC is audible on either USB or LSB.

On 10/29/2016 8:02 AM, Rob Keeney wrote:
I was hearing it this morning at 1030z on a SW bearing from Charleston SC.

Rob Keeney
Goose Creek SC

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:54 PM, David Potter <davidlpotter1@xxxxxxxxx>