Re: [IRCA] New verie

Thanks Mike, probably my best GY catch. I only heard five 30 second ads just before ToH. Then they faded just before ID. Listened on the Sony Walkman so no recording. I did write down notes because it seemed different. Glad I did. Research on an area code from one ad and an address from another pointed to Klamath Falls OR.

I've been hearing CBS Sports Radio programming occasionally for maybe 2-3 minutes and thought it was KLOA Ridgecrest. After this, I see KRJW is CBS Sports so it looks like no KLOA. Glad I didn't assume it and add it to the log.

Martin