2300 - ID for the Mark Levin station: WHKT (Portsmouth VA).

Signal still gone, 15 min. after local sunset.

Mark in Goshen, IN

On 2016-10-28 6:21 pm, Tim Tromp wrote:
2218 UTC and I'm hearing SAC faintly again right now on 1650. I'm a bit
surprised that I'm hearing it already, but it's definitely there.  No
broadcast stations being heard right now on 1650, as mentioned, it's still
"early" here but I'm hearing our mystery beacon again tonight.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 6:01 PM, geraldsteck@xxxxxxx [ABDX] <