Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Bob,

I have not been on the GYers much for a long time. So much of the
stations I have heard. I think they were a bit easier in the 70s when
the signals were still 1/.25 kw. After they boosted to 1 kw fulltime,
the signals all came up and now being 1 kw, the frequency is more easily
blocked. 250 watts did not have that effect. In recent years, my best
GYer was KLBB 1400 St. Paul MN. I also heard another on 1240 from CO I
believe.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin