Re: [IRCA] Nova Scotia Log 6 Sep 2016 ANGOLA

Great log Michael! The only MW I've got from Angola was that odd 1088, back in 2011.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC

Le 2016-10-16 à 09:40, Michael Yule a écrit :
Hi all - I was reviewing a couple of old SDR files that I hadn't had a
chance to listen to on the day, and thought I'd pass this one along.

I'm pretty happy with this one, new country for me that I don't think is
often reported. I note that it is outside of the MWList times that it is
supposed to be on, but the ID is clear and unmistakeable as is the IS.

1. ANGOLA - RNA Radio N'gola Yetu 945 kHz 06 Sep 2016 2358-0003 UTC 25 kW:
ID at 2358 'Radio Nacional Angola', IS with drums and 'twang', mentions of
Angola a few times, local instrumental, 4 time pips, into presumed news. Bit
of a fade from 0000 to 0001:30, but back to fair or better strength by 0002.
Fair, 25442. Rcdg from 2358 UTC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5bcztf79iq2fn7/Radio%20-%20RNA%20Ngola%20Yetu%209
45%20kHz%206%20Sep%202016%202358%20UTC.mp3?dl=0

Kind regards,

Michael