Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Don,

I don't remember why all of a sudden, 1400 became clear on MMs. I don't
think it was earlier. But it was for a couple years at least, then
Henderson NV started staying on AN MM.
   I wish I could have DXed in the 50s. If I would have started young, I
probably could have. I did have an interest in electronics early on,
even at 5 or 6 with record players, but I did not get the bug for radio
until I was 13, when I found that old Philco radio on the garbage rack
on my way home from school in 1962.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR