Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 11 October 2016

Just a question as I have a couple positives on 3GI 828 from about two
weeks ago // podcast and with pips and ABC nx fanfare. But are they // 702
earlier..ie pre 1200 UTC?  They didn't seem to be.  A list of Aussie  big
gun //'s based on times they can get into N.AM would be quite useful.

73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago's Willis Tower