Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-11-16

Neil, my other antennas are a KAZ 20x80 feet, a flag 15x24 feet, a "U" at 20X40 feet and several long wires.  All work good but the Wellbrook has a very low noise level and in the first day it was the best.  On the Wellbrook I hear KTBA-760 at noon with a fair signal but it is not heard on the other antennas.  In part the Wellbrook is in the center of my yard (1/4 acre) so it is in a very low noise area.  I checked my yard with my Sony7600GR and found the best area with very low noise.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8