Re: [IRCA] KOJM 610 MT into IL this morning (CDT)

KOJM is a good catch as I had a time logging them here a few years back. They protect Kennewick WA, and KONA beams this way.

Patrick Martin Seaside OR KGED QSL Manager

________________________________
From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 8:45 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KOJM 610 MT into IL this morning (CDT)

     Congrats on KOJM, a great catch out your way.  At 168 km it
qualifies as my nearest station.  I won't go so far as to call it a
local, but it is a real pest, especially since they run IBOC.   It's
also a rarity among US stations in that it gives temperatures in Celsius
as well as Fahrenheit.
Regarding the DUs,  I'm seeing the same, conditions were much better a
couple of weeks ago.

73,

Nigel

On 10/10/2016 8:55 PM, Neil Kazaross wrote:
> KOJM made it under KCSP pest this morning! I noted rock mx at 0657 and then
> some talk and an ID and then wx into ABC news.  By 0700 which is about my
> LSR time KCSP had faded and KOJM was almost alone.
>
> Also new this morning was CHMJ 730 with Vancouver traffic and nice AM 730
> All Traffic All the Time slogans. This again about 0700 and in a mix. This
> wasn't strong and clear as CKWX 1130 was at times.
>
> On the TP/DU front I did have some island mx from V7AB 1098 at about 1058
> UT. No Aussies were audible although I had plenty of carriers. Aussie cx
> were better 10 days or so ago.
>
> 73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago. Perseus and DKAZ due west

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America

> -----
> No virus found in this message.
AVG 2016 | FREE Antivirus & TuneUp for PC, Mac, Android<http://www.avg.com/>
www.avg.com
Download FREE antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac and Android devices for peak performance. Surf safely and privately, wherever you are.