[IRCA] 1566 carrier

I have a strong carrier here right now that probably would be providing me
clearer audio if I had my ultralites with me but presumably HLAZ. Do have a
weaker carrier on 1224 but not 100% sure it's viable for a week ago I
thought I had, a carrier on 1116 but was from some sort of interference. No
het heard on 1611.
This from my 2010 with a new superloop made thanks to by Jim Dale.

Todd Skaine
Bloomington MN