Re: [IRCA] DKAZ questions

A comment was made in this thread about boxes or enclosures for home brewed
DIY projects.

Last year I came upon this weatherproof model and have found the quality to
be very impressive for the price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Waterproof-Plastic-Enclosure-Electronic-Project-Box-Instrument-Case-DIY-Hot-/271598155425

I have 12 or 15 of them on hand now, which will save me scurrying around
for a small enclosure whenever I build my next impedance matcher box or
whatever.

Don't judge the quality by the low price of $2.69 USD with free shipping!
These boxes even have threaded metal inserts for the lid screws, and rubber
gasket material to keep out moisture. I only wish they came in black
plastic rather than white.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA