Re: [IRCA] DKAZ questions

Agreed about a Vactrol to control and to be able to vary Rt (termination
resistance). My guess would be that 940 ohms is a bit high unless your
wires are quite thin. It is also very tedious and you can never be sure
when varying Rt manually. A Vactrol makes this job much easier and while a
different Rt can be best for different parts of the band (doesn't vary that
much) it is also useful to get a better null on some stations off to the
side.

Most likely when you switch to a Vactrol your overall back null if you
compare across the band will likely end up a couple of dB better as mine
have.  73 KAZ