Re: [IRCA] Classic DX audio clips

--- CHARLES HUTTON <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've seen several attempts to host clips (personal sites and other groups'
> sites) but I always thought it would be better for IRCA to host medium wave
> clips in a centralized way. That would give all of us a place to put clips,
> give web surfers one place to find lots of interesting clips, and be a short
> term repository for unids that we would like some help with.

Just to let you know, this is being worked on. I have a limited capability for
members only to upload files - I can make it only music clips if you'd like -
just let me know the filetypes. But playing them back will be determined by
whether or not the application for playback exists on the user's machine.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org