Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/3/16

Basically every mile you head west from the east coast in the US makes S.
Am. harder to log. Here in IL my south DKAZ can usually dig up HJNW 1170
every night but that is the only regular. Perhaps KFAQ could be looped from
Perry OK?  1100 Barranquilla can be had in AU and once in a while 760. The
deeper Colombians like 810 are quite rare. 1090 Blu Radio from Cartegena
has shown up a few times the past year in severe AU.

Caracas on 750 is the best YV bet behind WSB at times. Coro 780 gets out
well and you won't have the WBBM issues I do. Try at sunset or even earlier
to hope to reduce Mexican QRM.
1110 Carupano can be heard but is rare. 910 can have the YV's Rumbos chimes
sometimes in AU.

73 KAZ