Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DXâââNEW COUNTRY # 38 ARGENTINA - Heard during AURORA

On September 19 WCNF filed a Notice of Resumption form with the FCC. It said that the station had commenced operation on September 18. The license would have expired on November 2 if it hadn't returned to the air.

Sent from my iPad