Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IBOC on late on 1190 obliterating WHAM

F-

  Multisyllabic pomposity?  Inscrutable verbosity? That's it? Oh, come now. Where's the fun in that? What about flatulent oratorio? Pious ramblings? Bizarre blattings? Sanctimonious sermonizing? Gaseous pontificating?

  Those who well know me will emphatically tell you: churlish, boorish, cretinous cacklings, redundant remonstrations, and all time fave, "dented doodlings of a demented dingbat".

  Flattery is the sincerest form of imitation but about this 'logorrheic' condition. Merck Manual silent. Congenital? Age-onset? What age? Viral? Trauma-induced? Idiopathic?

  Lone psychiatrist who still accepts my calls stated early this morning, 'logorrhea' easily cured by taking nice hot Sitz bath while friend throws hollow state receiver into tub. Suggested I do so immediately. Kindly doctor, great sense of humor...

   Other cures? Do we smell a telethon here? Film rights? "I Was a Middle Aged Morbidly Obese Jaundicedly Juvenile Verbally Verbose Languid Logorrheic?

   Re: not using articles- half baked means by which verbose, juvenile, aimless gibberings are made to seem pithy, terse, to the point. Elegant albeit faux, sophisticated yet crass.

   Look at it like dis heahr: articles - though mandatory to good grammar - communicate little information, much like my excrementally erudite writings. They've been said before, why use them?

  For next time: The Subjunctive Swat Team in action!

                                                                                                          =Z.=

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manaconjunctiveye Key, Fl
BT