Re: [IRCA] October 2, 2016 West Coast DU Times - Victoria B.C. Canada

Would be zero mystery of there was a parallel -

I had a handful of good minutes of a native/island sounding music -

I think Walt and others nailed it.

Much appreciated.

Ironic that if I swapped ends on my N/NE Flag I would have a kick ass
AUSSIE AND NZ antenna.

With an antenna that is pointed at the North Pole it is delivering great
reception from Northern B.C.
and Alberta... at fab strength, Vancouver B.C. and not much else. Come on
TA's!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -