Re: [IRCA] Presumed WCNF 700 700 Dothan AL

Thanks, Rob! It looks like it will be a long night!

I found an iheart stream of this station,
http://www.iheart.com/live/espn-1077-6800/, that calls itself "ESPN 1077
Dothan's only 24 hour sports station." It shows both 107.7 FM and 700 AM in
its ESPN logo. Near the top of the hour  2100 CDT I listened to this stream
and it ran several Dothan ads, but went straight through ToH without giving
a legal ID. The only ID it gave was "ESPN 1-0-7-7." I hope we find out the
story of this one's return in the next few days-- Bill Dvorak Madison WI