Re: [IRCA] Carrier and a little audio from DU near DC

Congratulations Bill. It does have a a more DU English sound to it. Unfortunately that is too early for my own recording, and suspect that it would have been ruled by JOUB at that time anyway.

It might be worth checking the ABC archive (as Chuck's been suggesting), at least to verify that there's talk on 3LO at that time. Or, you could get up tomorrow morning, with the recorder running full bore...and if that fails, then poke around in the archives, looking for the one that hasn't quite gotten away yet.

best wishes,

Nick