[IRCA] Arizona TP report for September 30th

This was my 14th and last TP session of the month and it was quite good,
particularly Japan.  10'x18' Conti Superloop pointing 300 degrees (a bit
south of Japan).  I was listening live during part of the SDR recording and
had armchair quality from 774-JOUB at times, the best TP audio of the
season.  I checked my SDR recording for the interval 1135-1305 before
running out of steam, but I doubt anything was better after that.  I may
have lost out on some audio due to strong splatter from California
stations.  I hope to post some audio at some point.

Excellent audio:
774 at 1213-1215UT and 1255-1257UT (with much good audio); EE lessons (JOUB)

Good audio:
828 at 1203UT after weak TOH pips; EE lessons (JOBB)

Fair audio:
693 at 1237UT; EE lessons (JOAB)
972 at 1157UT; sedate man talking into music (presumed HLCA)
1053 at 1203UT and later times; Korean jammer

Weak audio:
558 at 1136UT (could be HLQH Korea)
594 at 1259UT into TOH pips (JOAK)
657 at 1136UT (??)
666 at 1201UT after TOH pips (JOBK)
1566 at 1202UT and later with various music and man or woman talking
(presumed HLAZ)

Marginal audio:
Yes

Strong carriers: