[IRCA] Tonight's new one

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY
Drake R8B, longwires west and south, Flag antenna northeast

SEP 30 2016

0118   1240   WCEM   MD   Cambridge   Call letters, NEW.
0134   1240   WWCO   CT   Waterbury   Connecticut ads, RELOG

I haven't been listening to live radio very much lately.  Mostly working
through my Oregon cliffs Perseus recordings from June.  WCEM is #2546 from
here.  Maryland might be a state that I could be close to logging all
stations.  I'll have to check that sometime.