[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Tuesday 9/27

I try to listen most every morning but lately a bad powerline buzz between about 12-14 utc has been wiping out any reception. This morning it was intermittent so was able to do some listening. Very frustrating when it's on. The low band was doing well here with only 1566 heard for high band. I've been remembering to check for LWBC in the evening now that I know some can be heard here. 171 Morocco most nights, and the only one heard last evening, fading up and down between 0222 when first checked, and 0429 when doing better very briefly.

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; west DKAZ + FLG-100 preamp; longwires for LWBC

558 very poor/poor 1309

567 poor/weak 1310

594 poor/weak 1201. Weak 1311

657 poor/weak, orchestral music 1312

693 poor/weak 1202, EE lessons

747 very poor/poor 1203, EE lessons. Poor 1314

774 weak 1215, EE lessons

972 very poor/poor 1205. Poor 1315

1053 Jammer poor/weak, rising above splatter finally 1316

1566 HLAZ poor 1256