[IRCA] Arizona TP's for 9-26-16

Listened from 1303-1318 UT and conditions was goodÂwith more audioÂand carriers than yesterday. Carriers were heard on most of the channels on the bottom part of theÂband with less carriers on the top part of the band. I did hear HLCA-972 on my Sony ICF-SW7600GRÂat 1303 UT.

594Â JOAK hrd at 1304 UT with talk poor.
693Â JOAB hrd at 1305 UT with talk poor.
747Â JOIB hrd at 1306 UT with talk very poor.
774Â JOUB hrd at 1307 UT with talk good.
954Â JOKR hrd at 1310 UT with a few words.
972Â HLCA hrd at 1308 UT with talk very good.
1566 HLAZ hrd at 1310 UT with talk good.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8